Wednesday, January 26

Envelope my being.

among the heavenly white clouds
the place where dreams are made
manufactured for each living soul
to make sleep less of a burden

in this private solitude you are made for me
you have been sent to me, for me
you call everyday and i await your call
you tell me you love me everyday and i await your faults

these imperfections are what i need
the spontaneity is what i seek
the endless pondering on how we would be
as i keep reminding you how i feel

you have told me we are worlds apart
and you don't believe that wretched heart
but you forget there is only one world
and you and i are only one

so let the music keep playing
let the passion keep burning
let the poetry keep flowing
let the beauty keep showing

and while the record keeps spinning
we shall float in air as light as feathers
floating in pairs as we waltz together

i anticipate sleep just to think of you
i anticipate thoughts of you just to dream of you
i anticipate dreams of you just to sit with you
i anticipate sitting with you just to be with you

you could tell me you hate me but au contraire mademoiselle

now. now matters. only now.

i will climb the peak of those 2 flights of stairs
i will sit and enjoy arbot mist, if it is in selection
if you aren't there, you will be and there are two glasses
overtaken by emotion you will sit on my lap
and i will hum a silent tune when the tears tell they're own

now, it is now.

No comments: