Sunday, January 9

Rant..

trigger the angel in me you do
kiss away my demons and purify me
hold me and heal my exterior
hum a song and caress me to sleep

awake me and stare me to the bone
brush my hair and clear my mind
abolish uncertainty with a finger to the lips
chase away nightmares with whispers in my ear

clothe me and make me seem perfect
tilt my chin and overlook my flaws
lie on my chest and remind me i'm human
cry on my shoulder and let your tears be holy water

run your fingers down my spine
make me feel the epiphany of pleasure
bite my neck and mark your territory
sigh at my imperfections and laugh at my insecurity

talk to me even when im not listening
listen to me even when im not talking
embrace me into your ideal world
get lost in my tramp of compound
give birth a bliss montage

will you do this for me.

because i have,

i know you lie, but say you love me.

No comments: