Sunday, January 23

Duality.. The Other Half Has Spoken..

tell it not in Gath. make me all yours
ending the day with my calves folded neatly.
on your thighs i rest my burden. don't move now.
i'm dozing off. your pen shall be your voice.
make no noise.


every weekend, my room will be lighted with frivolous candles.
in grandeur it'll be complemented with jazz and choir. wine.
every thursday i buy fresh roses to suck the smell out on such days.
i wish you are sitting in the corner of the room now.
take your pen and notepad. study me. watch me cry and understand my misery.
know my issues.

i am. there. look closely. the sudden flickers of the lights.
the sudden gusts of breeze. i am taking notes.
but i don't want to. i want you to sit on my lap and tear.
each drop will tell its own. i am. there.

maybe. perhaps i'm blinded. chalked by my tears.
my baby plush ducks are wet. roses losing its scent.
i still can't see you. wait a minute. the flames are dancing.
are you waltzing around me?

i await your clarity. i await you to find me in the mist.
i move with emotion and whisper with devotion. when you have found me, hold hands and slow dance.
i want to speak. say i am in love, deeply. you affect me and, the roses.
look at me. this damaged unknown. this vile, creature. this empty shell. look.

i kick the carapace in the gutter. your home is not that cursed shell but my bosom.
beneath the brassiere you belong. you are my moat monster.
the towers are tall. play a game. find me. my soul separates from my body.
you i'm longing for. my scissors leg are ripped open by chains of modernism.
don't be them. don't go there. don't hold your breath. i want to smell your exasperation.
candour and candid. the satan picks up a rosary. HE has spoken.
he said, "Belzebub, sell her your soul." i look inside the mirror and curse.
i want to be beautiful. like you. i want to be beautiful like you.

far away. long ago. i met a blind soul. i followed the trail but got lost.
i am still lost. but the place is paradise. i am introduced to art and unorthodox passion.
it blinds me. i met a blind soul which blinded me. with love, beauty, music, poetry.
i can't see the soul. but SHE is beautiful. i want to be beautiful. like her. i want to be beautiful. like you.

the other half has spoken.

what was said?

inaudible words. illegible actions. undying passion.

Bianca Zen & R.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE REMOVE THIS AND ALL OTHER PREVIOUS POEMS AS I HAVE NO MORE COLLABORATIONS WITH YOU!!

THANKS!

raj. said...

If you didn't know better my love, this is my realm. Do not allow your own insecurities to lead you to tell me what i can or cannot have in my realm.

This piece, has a piece of me. And so it shall remain where i see it fit. You are right though, in that you have no more collaborations with me. Thats why you do not see anymore of such. These are words i Had shared with you.

Sigh. I do miss it though.

And you too.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate if you remove
my postings and leave yours as
they are..you may keep whatever
peices of yours as they are

And for heaven's sake, kindly stop
this shite bout love, Miss you and whatever...

raj. said...

Au contraire mon cherie, i cannot remove Your "postings" because you never did post any. These are all of my doing. I chose for it to be here. And i will choose for it to be gone.

Though you are literally in there as well, it is not complete without me.

And vice versa.

I will not destroy a moment in my life where i found happiness, because of your insecurities and selfish demands.

Stop? And women say they like honesty. Before you start thinking yourself special, the term "my love" is a term of endearment. Therefore, as someone who remains dear to me, i use it. Simple no?

Now then, be gone.

Shoo.

Anonymous said...

Oh how pathetic you can be, by keeping something which was crafted by ME on your website...

"dear to you"..??

How sick...

Get a life little boy...

raj. said...

So by talking down to me, your are better than me? Who is pathetic now, resorting to primary school comebacks and all.

Ellipsis after ellipsis, you are unsure of your own words. Like i said, there is not Only you in there.

Stop coming back here. go away little girl.