Tuesday, January 18

Common..

i read a piece. I felt and saw words of virginity and thoughts of intimate longings.
After every ellipsis was another to lengthen the train of
thought. i am narrow minded, it was suggested. i said
what i saw with honesty and i took it painfully. am i really? am i not
that intellectual who i deem myself to be? am i really
that simple and transparent? am i not special and do i
not possess talent? countless trains passed by and the
knot in my chest was not merciful. to comprehend that i
am just normal is hurtful. recognizing now that i know
not myself. i am lacking. i am not purposeful in this world. i have no self identity.

"know thy strengths and be wary of your weaknesses" this self pity is tiresome.
perhaps i am just mere common debris. deceived myself
enough. irony. because who have i deceived?

deceive thyself no more.

No comments: