Monday, December 6

When you were there..

with epiphany
i welcome you to my graces.
of english literature and poetry.
serenade me, more.
should you choose not to..
knock down the pristine halls in my chapel i have built for you..
are you real?
were you real?
blessed i am to be able to still call out to you spiritually.
but am i really blessed?
no. not now. not here. not anywhere.
curse me. make me see clearly.
should you choose not to..
should you?
i shall leave you with my hurt and the aftermath of my devotion..
fall i have.
but not predicting it would be a pit.
that will prove my demise.

everyday is not a livin prose. your drama sketch proves me tire
im tired
hush now
troubled are you?
im spiritually there. may not be there when you need me but your storyline is in the pages of my notebook

i am tired
the curtains have fallen

i have no expectations of you.
do not mistake my words for my needs of you.
i share my words with you because
no one else would be worth them
but you.
i had no intention to impose them on you
just mere connection.
tired are you..
then rest you shall
for i shall have nothing more to say.

No comments: