Wednesday, December 29

Obsession..

celestial and complete with surrealism
yet incomplete and rough at the edges
perfect perfectionist at the loves
yet blind to the obvious

Lady Bliss

known for not long yet she does not know
i will always be him but you will always be you
you are she and you are her but i will always be that guy
countless speeches later i am still him

your aura wears thin and so does your patience
i try not to touch but my hands burn, if not
i try not to see but my eyes hurt, if not
i try not to speak but my soul talks, if not

in a room filled with smoke and the smell of solely, vanilla
Hazy mist swirling
candle burning relentlessly
pieces of paper everywhere
ink spilled and furious writing
she performs at her least but i try my best
thoughts of her but no thoughts of her
entertaining my mind is like bending over backwards

i shut my mouth and write to shut my soul
you talk too much. she talks too much. i hate you.
i hate you and i hate her but she hates me
i love you and i love her but you hate me
i obssess over bliss and possess nothing
i possess the words but she obssesses over another

possessed in obssession she is
obssessed over possession i am

No comments: