Sunday, December 26

Shower..

the smoke swirling as my presence
acknowledging the fact that it was no dream
distant sounds of water
pitter patter mimicking the beating of my heart
the dim candles, my only source of light
i followed them in curiousity, excitement filling my every crevice
seeing someone i slowed down sweet selling cinnamon and vanilla essence fills my nostrils
fills my lungs, fills my blood, fills my soul
my gaze caught in a cocktail of beauty and innocence
you had seen me

i advance feeling closeness and the need to be home
hair wet and droplets of water rolling down you
emotional and mental barriers forgotten as i see you naked
feeling light, my clothes come off and i see you with arms wide open
i stand, naked and barrierless in front of you
i stand, emotionally filled with a need to bond
i feel the warm water hitting my body and i feel tranquility, instantly
the view of you naked in front of me makes me think of love but makes me feel coquettish
you embrace me and we stand there under the flow of the therapeutic warm water
intertwined bodies that are damaged but in the process of reconciliation i realise i love you so much that if i loved you anymore, my heart would stop from the strain

smooth skin at my touch
foreplay of lips on neck
i put my face slightly afar from yours
you can hardly look at me now
shying away enhancing my playfulness
i kiss you on your lips
slowly, to prolong that feel of that shiver down your spine
i hold you close, failing in my attempts to fight my hard on
but cheekily blissful, as i know soon we would bond


No comments: