Monday, December 27

Duet..

When words become superfluous, you will just stare into someone's eyes and hum a tune. A song you heard in the radio but lyrics of it becomes fragment. In the humming, your soul just flew by mine. And i am still,
starin at you.

In the fragments you search for meaning.With too much to show i have nothing to say. I am still sitting here looking back. I feel the surge of connection,
as i stare back at you.

My hands are cold. The breeze is too strong. I rub against them and put them on your neck. Your eyes never,
never,
left the gaze.

I feel your warmth, a chill down my spine. I reach out to you, and hold your hand in mine.

Ouch. Can u feel the electric down our hands? Ouch. Your eyes they sting!

Pain. Can you see the electric run through my veins? Pain. Your eyes they sing.

I cant. The tears they fill my eyes.

Then don't see. Feel. Put your hands on my chest. Feel my heart beat. Feel my heart bleed. For every tear shed, pierces my heart, an icy shard..

No comments: