Friday, October 28

For this moment.

and i work relentlessly over the roads of her material skin. for i have been lost for quite sometime, searching through the darkness being blind for most of my past. i try to contemplate a future without most of her, forcing my myself through the colourless nightmares to be rid of this burden. it has become a feat of enormous proportions each time i attempt to mock my own facts of truth present in my brain. my tears, while already dried up, has formed puddles of black leaving a lasting impression of dread.

why the constant torture lonesome leader? do you enjoy these moments of nothingness? do you find meaning in the wallowing in your own self pity? do you crave this vile display of being? why attempt to fucking fathom such extremes?

i will never understand you, and me.

for which both, at the very core, are the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi enelrahs. thanks for that perspective. rest assured that the decision to leave wasn't made in a rash moment. which is why i'm not leaving until i have enough to support myself through 3 years in a canadian college. i won't be going alone either, cos my significant other will be there to share the experience, and hopefully we'll help each other out along the way.

i guess it helps that i have several close relatives overseas that i can count on if i should, touch wood, meet difficulties of any sort.

thanks for dropping by and your concern. it helps sometimes to see things from another angle.

:D