Sunday, October 9

Efflorescence.




















when a flower blooms,
i will find her.

and if overwhelming aura can be felt,
i will see her.

and if unmistakable passion is absolute,
i will hear her.

and if intense sensuality is sensed,
i will smell her.

and if sanguine pleasures are imminent,
i will taste her.

so i have spent eternity in an hour. gazing upon star after star. smiling after every numbing episode of happiness brought upon me by you. and yet you mock my emotional conviction, eluding my grasp like the mist that the morning exhales. the countdown clock in my chest runs down with every breath drawn from the innocent air. i awake cautiously just to see if i can steal a glance of the efflorescence of your blood red escada.

alas, that moment passes on.

and so have you.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

A whole post under efflorescence?? Good God, I only knew what the word meant this year!

raj. said...

Although you keep stroking me ego, i shall say thank you once again. Much obliged mademoiselle.

But you're looking at one word while i have come across more than a handful in your blog, to which i do not comprehend their meanings. So..