Thursday, December 14

step. step step. step.











this you i always think of, can be distracting sometimes.
most times.
all times.


step. step step. step.

yes my love, in the red chiffon dress.
my hands sway with the movement of your hips.
nibble my cheek, and squeeze your grip on my vest.
the lure emanating from your luscious lips.

perfore el corazón.

caressing the tip of your nose on mine
lick my neck with your prurient eyes
your fingers arousing the shivers in my spine
your heartbeat tells no lies

béseme.

turn and turn and make me yearn
fall and fall and make me call
smile and smile and make me sigh
kiss and kiss and make me miss

you, when you leave me, hand trailing behind into mine.

2 comments:

She said...

Oh so gorgeous. As a dancer the words make me want to tiptoe.

raj. said...

then come my love.

sashay towards me.

will you take my hand?

i will show you more and more.