Sunday, March 13

Alone.



personal
daily life plagued by them
makeshift love and hate to play
struggles are worth the struggle

if time permits,we shall talk again
as the times when i'm alive
grow nearer to the day in which death is imminent

always alone in thy world
solitude is the creators wish
it is my gift of second nature
envy me, i am blessed with bliss

why should you be afraid?
for all of you is not alone
why should you think of yourself?
for all of me is alone

bask in thy austerity
conjure your own aegis
may i be your avatar
my desire is to be the one,

to perish, before you.

fear not dear maiden
lay all the world on my shoulders
worry not if you hear my bones crack
i will not fold just yet

i have much to tell you
alas the language i possess
as much as you can fathom
i remain bounded by my knowledge

hide yourself away
curl up into my chest
feel the sensations forming
tell me that i won't feel anything

to you, i have been waiting
to the mirror, who are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing out of the ordinary, but still good.

raj. said...

its on life, my life. i cannot help if it is ordinary.

Anonymous said...

I see the two brothers have a knack for writing. Impressive.