Wednesday, February 23

Worth a while but worth your while?



i can only offer
the walk in the country side where the leaves fall
the walk by the lake with ducks
the moonlit strolls along the path that was forgotten
to lie down on a tattered mat and gaze at midnight diamonds
the hills saturated with wind that they make the long grass sway
the song that i sing which does'nt hit the notes
my words i use to serenade the pages of my book of you
the years left for my heart to beat
my listening to hear your every minute of your wretched life
my eyes to undress you at the very thought of, you
my lips for you to suck my breath away and leave me in peace
my touch as i caress to the threshold of my sanguine pleasures
the blood red roses that bloom at that very moment they see you

a strand of your fringe to imagine it dance in the wind
your raiment to keep your smell fresh in my veins
the promise of fidelity in your adoration
to stay careless but stop being callous
to be not alarmed towards my ardency

look at the shards of ice that surround me
my heart takes the shape of a rose
drops of dew complete its state
its glamour slowly fading
once amaranth, its been long since

i've fought many wars
and won all of them
but they remain, pyrrhic
tell me.

was it worth your while?

1 comment:

raj. said...

Your appreciation for my indulgence has grown on me. we should talk. someday.