Tuesday, January 16

I wish i may, i wish i might.

stages of metaphors for the people who were cared for.

so you know my line of sight is reflected by the asphalt as i drag my tired legs through the darkened morning light. i mouth esoteric meaning, as my mind struggles to hold in more superfluous thought. more dazed evenings and more confused connections and more and more and more and more and i want to bite the flesh of uncertainty, and cry simultaneously, worrying and worrying and worrying, infinitely.

for the times i hoped to say and for the times i let my mind play and for the times i wished i might, i wished i may, and for the times in my bed staring into the words of tears as i lay. dissipating. now you think you're putting up with me and you think i can tolerate thee? yes it is true. i am your ornament, the venom in your addiction. it is true. now you have grown confident no? you write to me and i read out aloud.

i reap when you are bold.
i weep when you fold.

take me away my love. this humiliation i can no longer endure. take me away and dispose of your mask that hides the ugliness that i have evolved into. your condemned concoction. a memory alike, i will fade into the hole you have exquisitely measured for me. i will.

i promise only flowers will grow in your backyard.

1 comment:

Miao 妙 said...

I love the fine print at the end of your entries. A subtle explosion of a gradual accumulation of beauty.