Monday, March 13

L'Enfant Terrible.




















visualizing the incarceration of thyself.

so i have become one of the above. materialising like the other rats that creep under the light that sneaked in through the crevice. treading upon murky water and revelling in the beauty that lies without. the beauty which remains far fetched and unreachabale. watching feet shuffling and like rain they beat down on the asphalt with intent and with no end in sight. whispers of voices in the echos that bounce of the walls of the sewer that i was flsuhed down in the inkling of a thought.

and now i sit here carving inscripstion into my own arms.

is it a fault of mine that to this life i was born? is it a fault of mine that i was not equipped for this mindless violence that was inflicted upon me? i have become. and i have not. as nature dies i die too. as nature replenishes itself, i remain dead. so then, i sit here still, hoping for someone to flush down their excretions so i can prolong for another week, feeding of the contempt off the lives of many.

the yellow eyes glow in he dark. and he is looking at me.

from being an infant, i have become the enfant terrible. biting into the flesh of the rest who were unfortunate like me. but unlike me, they have not evolved. these horns i have grown give me strength in abundance when against the walking dead. you will see and i will no more bleed. and i will work my way to you and then you will be like the reward i endured the vermillion sufferings for. and they will watch me crush you between my shiv like teeth and then i will be rejuvenated; for the life you led me to, i will introduce you to.

don't be afraid.

i have built a very special sarcophagus for you.

4 comments:

Sphinx said...

do as you wish, enfant terrible...

i have no fear because whatever place of internment you have in mind for me, it will be of your creation. if your loathing is the only kernel you have saved for me then i shall savour it in its entirety, knowing that the suffering i will endure here is of your own anguished soul...

raj. said...

you, do not tell me what i have to.

don't deceive yourself and me, when you say you are fearless when the consequence that i have become, you are the cause for. you know that you threw down the gutter a man and now i have become, more. you fear me and you don't wish to see me, and you don't have to. but i will see you. i await your one moment in which you falter, and then you will feel me. feel my wounds as they become one with you, when i inflict you with the same amount of wrath you unleashed upon me. your blood will be a feast fit for a king as i have patiently waited for my hunger to grow to its extremeity and then when i have a grasp on your neck, i will have my fill of every drop that you will need to survive. and just like you thought i would drain you dry, i will leave just enough for you to live twitching in torture and suffering.

you will endure in between the walls of the stone sarcophagus; darkness, desolation, seclusion and your own creation of malevolence.

Sphinx said...

nothing you describe is any less than the current existence in which you have already placed me...

why do you still refuse to acknowledge the pain you have caused already? can you not see that i have wasted so much blood in this eternal suffering that i am almost empty already? do you not see that i already writhe in agony with this malevolence you bestow upon me? do you truly not understand or remember how it came to be this way?

are you really so blinded to my own anguished life that you think your verbose threats would bring any new torments?

open your yellow eyes and look...see... and tell me if you can stand to endure without me...for i tell you....

no one else would so willingly accept the pain and anger you unleash upon them...no one else would see your torn and bleeding skin and wish to still gently caress your woundedness, even in all the hatred you have for me...

i say again, I DO NOT FEAR YOU but i can't fight you much longer...

Sphinx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.